2009年10月6日 星期二

Church Music 2 ( A daughter of my Heavenly Father)


這是我在上一篇文裡, 所推薦website 的第一首歌.


(A daughter of my Heavenly Father). 我沒有跟原譜彈, 用Broken Chords 來


伴奏, 一樣有feel. 其實彈church music, 不一定要跟足譜彈, 用簡譜來彈都可以.


Lyric: A daughter of my Heavenly Father


I have come from our father's kingdom


In view of our father's throne.


But my memories for-got-ten


I walk here by faith a-lone.


I will learn of his truths through scripture


The words that his prophets speak.


I will seek to obey all his prophets


Growing strong where I might be weak.


I have come from our father's kingdom


To taste of mortal he teachs


As my Heavenly Father' daughter


I'll learn all he asks of me


I will know of sweet through bitter


From losses I 'll value gain


Through my fears I 'll develop more courage


Konwing joy by the suffering of pain. 


 


 


 


  


1 則留言:

  1. Enjoy your piano here always~~~
    [版主回覆10/06/2009 21:30:00]Thank you for always support.

    回覆刪除